I am not human. He is half-vampire. His father was human and a vampire mother. Age has reached 400 years. However, a sense of humanity is descended father to make I (Gianna Jun) did not want to be like the other vampires. On the contrary, he was hunting vampires. The teenage girl who always dressed typical Japanese school uniform was indeed holding a grudge to the vampires. He had only one goal throughout his life: to kill Onigen (Koyuki), the strongest female vampire who had killed his father.
The plot is simple movie called Blood: The Last Vampire was more densely packed when I get involved in the tragedy that befell Alice Mckee (Allison Miller). Bule girl becomes the target of the vampires after seeing the vampires prey on humans in school. Not yet finished targeted, Alice's father, General Mckee (Larry Lamb), was murdered secret agent. Princess Mckee I was also rescued.
The film departs from the same anime title directed by Hiroyuki Kitakubo in 2000. Animated films that received numerous awards, such as the Best Asian Film at Fant-Asia Film Festival (2000), Ofuji Noburo Award at the Mainichi Film Concours (2001), and WAC Winner at the World Animation Celebration (2001).
The plot is simple movie called Blood: The Last Vampire was more densely packed when I get involved in the tragedy that befell Alice Mckee (Allison Miller). Bule girl becomes the target of the vampires after seeing the vampires prey on humans in school. Not yet finished targeted, Alice's father, General Mckee (Larry Lamb), was murdered secret agent. Princess Mckee I was also rescued.
The film departs from the same anime title directed by Hiroyuki Kitakubo in 2000. Animated films that received numerous awards, such as the Best Asian Film at Fant-Asia Film Festival (2000), Ofuji Noburo Award at the Mainichi Film Concours (2001), and WAC Winner at the World Animation Celebration (2001).


0 Comments: